Part-time House Supervisor – Ronald McDonald House Labasa
Position Title: PART-TIME HOUSE SUPERVISOR- LABASA
Applications are invited from dedicated, focused and dynamic individuals for the role of Part-time House Supervisor.
This role offers a 20-30 hour work week which allows the successful candidate to fulfil other obligations such as further studies or other commitments.
The Part-time House Supervisors function is to assist the House Manager manage and coordinate the daily activities of the Ronald McDonald House at the Labasa hospital. Ronald McDonald House Charities Fiji creates a home-away-from-home and supportive community for families with seriously ill or injured children seeking medical treatment in Labasa. As such, the Part-time House Supervisor should feel comfortable interacting with families from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds within a home like environment. The House Supervisor helps to promote an atmosphere of warmth and support for the families served which is conducive to their rest and relaxation.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- To assist the complete running of the House taking into account the daily 24-hour nature of the service
- To assist the House Manager control House budgets and manage accounts to include accurate record keeping of all income and expenditure
- To practice and follow-up all Ronald McDonald House Charities Fiji Policies and House Rules including OHS, Employment Law and other relevant laws.
The Part-time House Supervisor first and foremost supports the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities Fiji with primary focus on the day-to-day operations of the Ronald McDonald House.
The House is a residential facility which is staffed 24x7x365. The House Supervisor’s responsibilities may include Night/Weekend management of the house and extends to Housekeepers and Volunteers.
- Recognized training and/or certification in hospitality and or caregiving or similar field
- Work experience in a similar field would be an advantage
- Some supervisory experience would be preferable but not necessary
- Fluent in English (verbal/written) with excellent communication and presentation skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Applications close at 4pm on Monday 31st July 2023.